Two weeks. That's the amount of time that passes between the NFL's Conference Championships and the Super Bowl. And in that two weeks, we are all force fed the "Super Bowl Hype" leading up to the game. Not just sports fans get this...everyone who has a TV, radio, access to the internet or who buys a newspaper gets it. To the point where you're sick of hearing about it if you're not a sports fan. And in a lot of cases if you are, the game doesn't equal the hype. But this one should. Here's why: Seattle is the first team since New England in 2003 and 2004 to play in back to back Super Bowls. Can New England keep them from being the first team since then to win back to back titles too? Tom Brady. Whether you love him (you have to be a Pats fan too) or hate him (pretty much fans of all other NFL teams), there's no denying his success. This will be his 6th Super Bowl appearance. He won the first three. He's lost the last two. Can the Seahawks make it three straight losses? Richard Sherman. Whether you love him (you may have to be a Seahawks fan to do so) or hate him (Michael Crabtree), you have to respect him. Sherman says he's the best cornerback in the NFL. I've yet to find any reason to doubt that. And if the Seahawks win and he's interviewed in the post-game, he may just cut a WCW/Booker T promo during it! Marshawn Lynch. If the Patriots are going to win, they'll have to find a way to stop "Beast Mode". That's going to be a tough task since nobody has been able to stop him the past two post seasons. The only task tougher is getting Lynch to talk to the media. Keep Reading
- No Bull: Bullying exists, but it's how you handle it that determines outcome
- David and Goliath: Ortiz and Rodriguez find different post PED paths
- Smart Phones, Dumb Kids: Technology takes the simple skills away from our children
Education and Financial
Taxing behavior: Are you prepared for April 15 and tax season?
The start of the new year typically brings with it a slew of resolutions and thoughts of making this year better than the previous one. full story
- Building Up Credit: There's Nothing Wrong With Using Credit Card -- For The Right Reasons.
- Online Stock Trading No Longer Just For Seasoned Money Pros
- Money Matters: College Doesn't Have To Be A Financial Drain
Downward dogged: How to rock Yoga pants, even if you don't practice the art form
The popularity of Yoga certainly is up for debate. Some argue that Yoga isn't intense enough. Other says the relaxation and stretching components within the art form is just what they need to get fit and feel better. full story
- High Praise: High-waisted, Hip-hugging Shorts Ready To Take Center Stage … Again.
- Simpson And Spears Square Off In A Different Arena: Women's Fragrances
- Kick It Up A Notch: Footwear Flaunts Fall Appeal That Is Hardly The Norm